A day without a green smoothie is like a day without sunshine.
Thus a green smoothie greets me almost every morning.
What’s even better is listening to Josh Garrels music while I’m sipping my morning smoothie.
Now that’s a recipe for success.
My Green Smoothie
Yield: 1 serving
- Handful fresh kale or spinach leaves (about ½ cup packed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 scoop dietary fiber or protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt (optional but delicious)
- ½ cup + 2 Tbs vanilla almond milk (It's a odd amount because that's what fits in my small Nutri-Bullet cup, but you can use as much has you'd like)
- 2 ice cubes (to chill the smoothie a bit)
- Place the ingredients in a blender (I use a Nutri-Bullet) and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “My Green Smoothie”
Looks delicious! And I’d also agree with the musical selection!
Thanks! The other morning, it was so dreary outside and the house was pretty quiet so I turned on Garrels’ music to listen to during my breakfast. It was fantastic! :)