- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sucanat w/honey
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups blueberry granola
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 container blueberry jelly
- Blend butter, yogurt, sucanat, honey, and egg.
- Stir flour, granola, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix.
- Roll into balls. Press down the centers of each cookie with your finger.
- Fill the hole with blueberry jelly.
- Bake at 350 for 19-20 minutes.
– makes about 3 dozen