- 2 spaghetti squash
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili beans
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (I use this homemade taco seasoning mix)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- optional topping: guacamole (I make my own guacamole using this recipe)
- Roast the spaghetti squash for about 35 minutes (here is a great tutorial on how).
- While the squash is roasting, combine the beans, diced tomatoes, seasoning, and onion in a pot and cook on medium low heat until heated through.
- As soon as the spaghetti squash is done roasting, scrape out the flesh with a fork. Serve the beans over the spaghetti squash and top with guacamole if desired.