Skill Level: easy
Stitches Used: cast on, knit, purl, and bind off
Measures: 4″ by 4″
Gauge: With 1 strand of each yarn, in stockinette stitch, 9 stitches and 12 rows = 4″ by 4″
- 1 skein Patons Rumor, jewel tone- 84 yds (84% acrylic) (15% Alpaca) (1% Polyester)
- 1 skein Bernat Disco, black- 52 yds (67% acetate) (33% polyester)
- 1 to 1 1/2 inch diameter hot pink button
- Size 11 knitting needles
- Blunt end yarn needle
- With one strand of both yarns cast on 9 stitches.
- Knit 1 row.
- Purl 1 row.
- Repeat numbers 2 and 3 till piece measures 8″.
- Bind off in knit. Weave in ends.
- Fold the purse in half. Sew up the sides.
- Cut a 15″ strand out of Rumor yarn.
- Pull the yarn through 2 of the holes on the button.
- Weave both ends through the purse. Knot the end together on the other side
- Make another draw string like you did the first time, except on the other side. Trim ends.
One thought on “Mini Purse”
Many thanks for publishing this entry. It is really essential for me.