- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sucanat w/molasses
- 3 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 – 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a saucepan heat water and cocoa on medium heat until blended.
- Stir together olive oil, sucanat and molasses.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add cocoa mixture to wet mixture and mix.
- Next add flour mixture. Add as much flour as needed to make a smooth and pliable dough.
- Roll dough on a greased work surface till it is about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut with miniature cutters.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Makes 10 ounces