- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sucanat w/honey
- 3 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 container black cherry jelly
- chocolate chips
- Cream bananas, butter, honey and sucanat.
- In a separate bowl stir flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and mix.
- Shape dough into balls. Press down the center of the balls with your finger. Fill the hole with cherry jelly. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips over each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 18 minutes.
– Makes over 3 dozens cookies