We’ve been tagged, y’all!
Grace, who blogs at “Don’t You Know that I’m Singing,” tagged me in this summer blog party. Thank you, Grace! 😃
1) What is a nickname only your family calls you?
My family is big into nicknames. One nickname would be Dove.
2) What’s a weird habit of yours?
I partially stick my tongue out sometimes when I’m concentrating (I didn’t realize that I do this until my siblings told me! 😆)
3) Do you have any strange phobias?
I somewhat have a fear of birds. If they’re nearby me, I feel a little creeped out sometimes.
4) What’s a song that you secretly like to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
I love music–and blasting it out!–so it’s hard to pick just one. I really love blasting out TobyMac music (especially his “This is Not a Test” album) or Hillsong United.
5) What’s one of your pet peeves?
When my piano students play random notes or songs during the lesson while I’m talking with them. (I can’t concentrate when this happens.)
6) What’s one of your nervous habits?
Hmm….I think it would be crossing my arms, or being quiet.
7) What’s a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh?
Definitely Blimey Cow. They’re hilarious! 😂
8) What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?
I can’t remember my first stuffed animal’s name, but I have always loved stuffed animals.
9) What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I’ve actually never been to Starbucks. 😆
10) Do you have any weird body skills?
Yes! I can wrap my right arm around my head and touch my right ear. (I can also do it with my left arm.)
11) What’s your favorite comfort food that’s bad but you eat it anyways?
Occasionally I have ice cream. I also love Ritz crackers when I find them. (They’re not in our home😆).
12) What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
“Oh my goodness!”
13) What did you use to wear that you would never wear now?
Those feathery sweaters that my brothers always called “bird costumes.” 😂
14) What did you want to be when you were young?
A wife and mother. 😊 And I also wondered about overseas missionary service.
15) How tall are you?
And now…for my blogger nominees….
My sister @ In Sun or Rain
Sarah @ Agulha No Palheiro
5 thoughts on “Summer Special Tag”
Haha! This was fun to read I already knew a lot of it … but there were a few facts that were news to me
Glad you enjoyed it, dear friend! ;)
So cool! Loved your answers S2
Thanks for tagging me. I’ve already started writing my post!
Thank you, Sarah! I’m excited to read your post! :D <3