1. Behold the Dawn by K.M. Weiland–An epic tale of justice and mercy set during the Third Crusades.
2. A Long Fatal Love Chase by Louisa May Alcott–A tragic suspense romance.
3. Me & Georgette by D.B. Schaefer–A fun and unusual romance combining time travel, Judaism, and Regency England.
Biography & Memoir
1. Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis–A story of relentless love and complete devotion.
2. Ten P’s in a Pod by Arnold Pent III–The hilarious and inspiring story of one of America’s first modern homeschool families.
3. Strawberry Point by Florence Roe Wiggins—A delightful collection of memoir vignettes celebrating old-fashioned America.
What are some of your favorite stories of 2014?
2 thoughts on “Favorite Stories of 2014”
Thanks for sharing! Me & Georgette looks like a fun one I might have to track down. The description reminds me a little of Oscar Wilde’s hilarious “The Importance of Being Earnest,” which you can read here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/844?msg=welcome_stranger
Thanks for sharing, Melanie! I’ve watched the movie, but have never read it. :)